Label

Blog Archive

Jumat, 17 Juni 2011

Practical approach to healthy eating

I have pumps for five days per week for over 25 years. My arms are sufficient, but not all night. I am the squats for a few weeks or months and then killed. Push ups, make a habit if you constantly get the results that I have.

It is the same for a healthy diet. Never you eat healthy food, healthy. Must be in good health to eat, a habit, if you want to get the nutritional health. Jump train on the people "Band" eat healthy to read books or websites about nutrition. While many of these books and Web sites tell you that you should eat healthy, be, they do not learn to make a habit of eating healthy. If in a short period of time temptations, when people see in their old unhealthy habits.

What is a habit? According to the Webster dictionary, a habit is "A model of behaviour acquired through frequent or physiological repetition, which increases in the regularity of the function or performance".

You will see that if we only this principle for healthy food on our way of vibration of health?

Bad habits: poor eating habits grow overnight. For most people, these habits are beginning to form, when they were children. If one of the reasons why many adults time they lack of poor eating habits were difficult, as an important part of his life were those habits for many years.

Why eat?

There are two main reasons, why we eat that food. A door on the supply of fuel for our body. The other reason is for fun. Unfortunately, some foods are unhealthy joy American.

Most people take their food selection based on what you see, smell or taste. You can see these three sentences: cake is well! This cake good scents! Circular course taste!

Please note that all three statements of food and pleasure bring. But the food, the fun (in this case, the cake) can produce or not can be good for you nutritionally. It is why he must be careful in our choice of food and not only the leave until our senses of sight, taste, or smell.

Healthy food can be beautiful: some people think that healthy eating also dull and boring. I believe that one of the reasons that believes that this way is, because the ads, to promote food with high calories, fat or sugar and only a small percentage of food, advertising for fruits, vegetables, cereals and grain. Fine, would be to it were more nutritional education, more and more people of healthy and tasty food.

Healthy eating habits changed my life: my wife tells me go to the doctor for a balance in 1998. ? He was not wrong, but said that it was a good idea to get an annual physical examination. I heard it thank God.

I have my athletic life. Run 18 miles a week. Therefore expect us when I went to the doctor not step to hear that the bad news has given me. He said, he had borderline diabetes.

Diabetes can be very dangerous untreated. It is one of the main causes of death in the United States. It is a disease of the pancreas produces insulin production all you need to regulate blood sugar.

My doctor told me that must bring in drugs, but suggested that they start to read books on healthy foods. This was the beginning of my journey of healthy eating habits, which has helped my health. Today, I can say that I was in excellent health. Feel great, I sor well, told me that you look at step at my age, maintain a healthy weight, I am not all take drugs, my blood pressure is normal, my blood sugar is normal, my cholesterol is normal, my immune system is strong and the list is long.

It is good in good health and thank God to be. However, I do not think that I am in good health because of the possibility. I firmly believe that is one of the main reasons that I am in good health personal responsibility for my health. Make a habit of eating healthy, is a large part of this responsibility. Our physical bodies are the laws that are controlled by adequate food. If you do not comply with these laws, are constantly eating unhealthy foods, we ill.


0 komentar: